I think it fair to say that 2011 has been a challenging year; the economic upturn hasn't quite made it; the currency markets, particularly the Euro have been trying and inflation has been felt throughout the UK.
Never the less we have achieved 100% success again for all our clients who were assessed against various Standards and those already certificated and reassessed have retained their certifications.
- ISO9001 Quality Management
- ISO14001 Environmental Management
- AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management
- ISO27001 Information Security Management
- OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management
- ISO20000 IT Service Management
- ISO22000 Food Safety Management
- ATEX Explosive Atmosphere Safety Standard
- BBA British Board of Agreement for building products
We conducted a number of internal audits on behalf of our Clients, where those Clients chose not to carry out their own internal audits. We also held two public Internal Quality/Environmental Auditing courses and all those attending are now certificated auditors.
2012 will, I am sure, be rewarding in all sorts of ways; our existing Clients can rely on us to provide the very best support, and they know help is an email or phone call away, where required.
We look forward to finalising the quotations recently issued and getting those new Clients established into the chosen Standards, and of course maintain our 100% pass rate at the first attempt.
Since we started in 1991 we have seen many changes in both the Standards and the way the UK has fared; some good, some not so good but as we move towards a new year we are confident that the trust and reputation we have developed over then years will be maintained and enhanced.
Our very best wishes for 2012