- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management – recently issued;
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management -due to be released in mid 2015;
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management – due to be released end 2015.
- BS OHSAS 18001 was the odd one out as it was a British Standard and not an International (ISO) Standard; that is to change as ISO wish to have a universally accepted Occupational Health and Safety Standard. This ISO Standard will be known as ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and is anticipated that final publication will take place in late 2016.
It is early days yet but the Standard will follow the Annex SL model:
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Context of the organisation
- Performance evaluation
We will keep you informed as progress is made with this standard.