This will mark the penultimate stage before formal publication of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
On this basis we have planned our annual internal audit training course which will be held at the Mark Tey Hotel in Colchester, Essex.
Course Content (updated to include revised standards and annex SL)
- ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001, ISO27001:2013, ISO20000-1, ISO22000, Aerospace AS9100 and other Standards
- Management System documentation
- ISO19011:2011 - Auditing Standard
- The audit cycle and schedules
- Preparation and planning of an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Auditing top management
- Reporting non-conformities
- Qualification & training of auditors
- Non verbal communication
- Live audit practice
- Tests of competence of delegates
Candidates who can demonstrate an adequate level of competence in internal auditing will be awarded a certificate.
The course is not an IRCA registered course but certificates are accepted by all the Certification Bodies as evidence of competence in training of Internal auditors.
Course dates: 22nd - 23rd October 2015
Cost: £365.00 + VAT per delegate
You can book a place on this course through our web-site www.quality-matters.com